Here is a classic dish, chilli garlic prawns, that has the perfect amount of spice and garlicky flavours that blend together smoothly to give you an explosion of flavours with every bite for the prawns' lovers out there.
Ingredients Required to Make Chilli Garlic Prawns -
1 tbsp Oil
100 gms Butter
1 tsp Garlic, chopped
1 tsp Chilli Flakes
250 gms Prawns
Salt to taste
Method to Make Chilli Garlic Prawns -
1. Heat the oil in a pan and add butter and garlic to it.
2. Add chilli flakes and then prawns to the pan.
3. Add salt to taste and cook it for 3-4 mins till it is cooked properly.
4. Add water to it and cook it for some time and add chopped parsley in the end.
5. Add chilli garlic prawns is ready to be served.